Sunday, June 9, 2013

Let me introduce myself

Hello all,

This is my little intro for this blog.  My name is Laura and I live in Renton, WA.  I have lived here on and off (mostly on) since I was 8 years old.  There have been a lot of changes in Renton through the years as well as in me over the years.  This blog will be mostly photos with small blurbs here and there.  I am by no means a professional photographer, but I think I take beautiful and awesome photos and I love sharing them.  I really started photographing everything and anything after my mom passed away in 2007.  My health declined for a couple of years until I was forced to go on state disablilty for a year.  Walking around and taking photos is my daily exercise.  I am now off disability and working a part time job that I absolutely love, and I love that I still have time to wander around taking photos.  Most of my photos are from around my neighborhood and the Renton Transit Center but I also wander in Seattle and the surrounding areas.  I also love photographing roller derby as well as any other sport I happen across.

Well I hope you enjoy looking around as much as I enjoy my wanderings and taking the photos.

Peace and luv to all
Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment