Sunday, June 16, 2013

What a week it has been

Yes, I know it is father's day here and no I don't really celebrate it since my father and all my father figures have passed away so I don't have some mushy father's day post, but I do have some fun photos from around town this week.

This is a Bohemian Waxwing - I totally looked it up, I just wish I could have gotten a few more shots before he flew off.

Yay the carnival is in town - this is in Burien for their Strawberry Days Festival they have every father's day weekend.

Summer in western washington means construction everywhere - but I think it is interesting so I take pictures of it.

This guy just got new shoes and cannot wait any longer to wear them.

The cherries in my neighbors tree are almost ready!!!

Thistles - I don't know why but I have always loved them.  Maybe because Eyeore eats them!!

The things you come across while walking around town.  How do you accidentally loose your shorts and not realize it??

These flowers are just so pretty.

And yeah, just everything about this.  The old building, the recycle bin and the sign just make this an awesome shot.

I hope everyone has had an amazing week.  Peace and luv to you all.
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment